You know that exercise is good for you, but it’s just the matter of finding the time and getting it done. Life is always getting in the way, you get tired or too busy.
Our residents at Sphere have full access to a state of the art gymnasium, and our lap pool and recreational pools. Not to mention our saunas!
Here’s some benefits of regular exercise you may not have known:
- Exercise controls weight – summer is just around the corner!
- Helps to combat health conditions and disease – including heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, depression, arthritis and certain types of cancer.
- Improves you mood – blow off some steam and get an emotional lift from just 30 minutes of exercise.
- Great energy booster – to keep you going all day
- Sleep better – fall asleep faster and sleep deeper – perfect!
- It’s fun – get outdoors or try a new workout to mix things up.
We could go on about exercise benefits all day. We’ve made it easier than ever for our residents to be active, as the gym is open great hours, has loads of equipment – and it’s absolutely free! Not to mention you don’t even need to drive anywhere to get there.
Our pools are kept in pristine condition all year around, and are perfect for those with injuries that need something with a little less impact.